Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They knew we were coming!!

Driving down to Portland. runeblade in front, next is sillyoldtayo and then doubletake.

Hiding behind Target.

Last but not least, Under the Bridge Downtown.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I look good from behind, haha. Great pics. Hey man, the thread said video, wheres that at?
Never mind, just read the other thread.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Damn. My lights are freaking bright.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I suck at pics, my bad. Thought I would put one of pauls since I think it is the only one anybody took of his.

How the hell did the pics that I took while driving come out more clear than when I was standing still?????? I suck..

[

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
hahaha Matts confused, thas weird dude how your cam was takin better pix while you were moving. I bet its cuz it was freakn cold out when we were outside takin pix and while we were cruizin it was warm...just a thought!? Man I love all these pix n vidz. I never had a vid of my truck before that had audio

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Ya dude nice pics. Off to fill the truck off now....

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
heheee i made it to work and ill make it back with the same tank! Ill fill up tonight though to get ready for the week...Man im really thinkn about tryin to paint my flares this week...I have a paint gun I just gotta buy the paint. Every winter I mod the truck heavily...I did the same thing last winter. OYyyy. By the next meet(I dunno when that will be) who knows what Ill have done. I hope the next big meet we have can be closer

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Amen. I dont have a problem driving to PDX but its freakin tiring. Ya.. Igot a whoppin 18.5mpg out the truck. :dawg: freaking heavy ass thing. owell. im tearing my dash apart today, then going 4 wheeling. i might stop by on my way back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Amen. I dont have a problem driving to PDX but its freakin tiring. Ya.. Igot a whoppin 18.5mpg out the truck. :dawg: freaking heavy ass thing. owell. im tearing my dash apart today, then going 4 wheeling. i might stop by on my way back.
I drove my truck like I stole it back to Eugene even and I still managed 24mpg. :td: Between the PCMforless tune and larger tires I still netted a mileage gain. :bang:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
MIleage gains make the world a better place. I rarely do freeway driving so IM assuming at this point im at about 23-24mpg but ill find out tonight when i fill up. Quite impressed!

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Im sure my mileage would have been a little bit better, but we did so some city driving, i left it running a few times, and everytime i stomped on it, like when we getting on the on ramp from the rest stop...hehe, it just guzzles away.

I drove my truck like I stole it back to Eugene even and I still managed 24mpg. Between the PCMforless tune and larger tires I still netted a mileage gain.
Yes but I also have a crew cab and am much heavier. That and I think I need to pull the 400# of sand out of the back that i was using for traction control with the generals. Oh and I forgot you are also a 4 banger.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes but I also have a crew cab and am much heavier. That and I think I need to pull the 400# of sand out of the back that i was using for traction control with the generals. Oh and I forgot you are also a 4 banger.
Wasn't trying to compare because we drive rather different trucks. I drove a crew cab for a while, I know what that extra weight alone does. Just saying I left quite happy with how mine changed. :)

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Wasnt trying to knock on you man. Just freaking jealous on the gas mileage. :mc:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts