Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Peragon sliding aluminum bed cover, black, for 6.5' bed. It was on the truck when I got it, took it off to do a bed liner and decided I don't want anymore. Sorry I don't have any pics of it installed. I'd like to get $350 for it, prefer to meet within 150mi but we can work on shipping if you need to. SOLD

I've also got a bedrug, grey, embroidered chevy emblem, 6.5' bed. $100.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Peragon sliding bed cover

Bump. I promise I won't waste the money. I'm buying new wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Do you still have the cover?
If you get the cover... I would like to have the bed rug !!! Let me know where in TN your at and I will send the money for the rug and some to help you with fuel... Just wandering how far I would haft to drive from Crossville to pick it up from you !!! Let me know... No Joke !! Thanks !!:salute:

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you get the cover... I would like to have the bed rug !!! Let me know where in TN your at and I will send the money for the rug and some to help you with fuel... Just wandering how far I would haft to drive from Crossville to pick it up from you !!! Let me know... No Joke !! Thanks !!:salute:
I'm in Michie, TN. Close to where tn, al, and ms meet

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Cool... Are wanting the bed rug also or just the cover ??? He said 50 for the rug if cover sells with it... If you don't want /need the bed rug I could spot you for the rug cost and come pick it up !!! Thanks !!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah we are working on meeting this weekend. Is there anyway you could go ahead and PayPal him the money for the bed rug and I'll pick it up with the cover. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I will check my funds !!! Thanks for your guys efforts' !!! Part of what makes this site so great !!! I will see if I can handle the expense.. AKA... Beg the wife !!! LMFAO

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Just my damn luck... Got a lightning strike at home..
Knocked out my HVAC... Gonna cost me a 1000 bucks to fix it... Deductible on insurance..
Sorry.

Damn... Finally had a rug found.. No hobby money for awhile... Sorry guys !! Keep safe on the commute !!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Yes it truly does !!! I finally found a bed rug at a price I could afford and a nice road trip for the wife and I . Wish my damn deductible was not so F'n high !!! I have been after one of those rugs for awhile... Nature bent me over on this one !!! LMFAO I want to thank you both for trying to hook me up and so sorry to miss the chance to meet a "New" fellow member !!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Did you get to meet and get the cover??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.