Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had these for about a year now and they rock. They look way better than seeing a bright orange bulb in there. You can get them here xenonmods they also sell there bulbs on ebay too. Fast Shipping and Great Service

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Very nice man. I got some of those too although i gotta admit they're way dimmer that the stockers and they have more of a reddish color to them unlike the amber. I do like em, just with they were brighter but truck def looks cool at dawn/dusk with red DRLs, looks like devil eyeballs lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I had those in my chrome bumper lights on my Silverado. Definitely improved the look. Cool to see it go from no color to orange during the day when you have the turn signal on too.

I've actually been considering getting them for my Colorado lately.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Got 3 pairs of these coming! (one for extra's) Gonna go great with the clears I ordered....:yup:

Pics to come in the near future...:salute:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
what are the part #'s for inner/outer again? (sorry for the retarded question).
just wanna make sure....
thanks guys!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
No problem man....

outer-3757
inner-3157

I ordered one pair of 3757's and 2 pairs of 3157's. That way if a 3157 goes, I'll have a spare, and at the same time I can use a 3157 as a spare for the 3757's. Just have to nip the tabs off to get them plug into the socket....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts