Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I can't seem to find the answer, may have missed it going through all the pages, but here's my question: Is there any difference in the OEM PF3 wheels that are used on 4X2 and 4X4 355s? I'm looking to go back to the stock wheels (currently running 17" D10s that came with the truck), and the salvage yards list the PF3s as being 4X2 and 4X4. Do any of you learned gentlemen know of any reason why I couldn't mix and match to get a complete set?
I can't seem to find the answer, may have missed it going through all the pages, but here's my question: Is there any difference in the OEM PF3 wheels that are used on 4X2 and 4X4 355s? I'm looking to go back to the stock wheels (currently running 17" D10s that came with the truck), and the salvage yards list the PF3s as being 4X2 and 4X4. Do any of you learned gentlemen know of any reason why I couldn't mix and match to get a complete set?
Yes, there is a difference in pf3 2x4 and 4x4. The difference is the "offset"! 4x4- 41mm
4x2- 23mm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.