Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Should we start a weekly/monthly contest?

• No, not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in doing a weekly/monthly photoshop contest? Winner gets to pick the photo for the following time period. We can set a deadline for when the chop needs to be completed by (usually a few days in advance for voting purposes). The picture should be a good quality high resolution picture of any car/truck/motorcycle/etc. so that we can make the best out of our chops.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
sounds good to me but you know if its randome pics then the more majority will be lances face choped on to someone else. so i say go for it

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
im up for it... just to see the cool stuff people here can do... ill eventually get into it... i voted random... but i think it should be a topic for each contest... one be trucks, or automotive for one contest... another one be "the funniest chop" blah blah... although we will really be going on the honor system here... hoping no one takes other ppls chops lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well each contest is based on 1 picture. Each contestant chops that 1 picture to their desire...whether its changing backgrounds or what not. The only thing that needs not change is the original vehicle itself. You can chop the vehicle to look how you want, but you can't chop out that vehicle and chop in a different one.

EDIT: each entry should be entered with some type of signature on it. Each entry will also be posted upon the contestant's completion in view for everyone to see. So if someone decides to steal it, it will be caught because it was already submitted...

P

·
0 Posts
Well each contest is based on 1 picture. Each contestant chops that 1 picture to their desire...whether its changing backgrounds or what not. The only thing that needs not change is the original vehicle itself. You can chop the vehicle to look how you want, but you can't chop out that vehicle and chop in a different one.

EDIT: each entry should be entered with some type of signature on it. Each entry will also be posted upon the contestant's completion in view for everyone to see. So if someone decides to steal it, it will be caught because it was already submitted...
Watermark!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
I'm game. I like the thought of random pics. Automotive only could get monotonous after a while.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Im In

·
Registered
24 Posts
:shrug:

'cause Tommy ('05) said so. :lol:

nah, I'll do one, but it won't count...good ideas guys, JHammond, way to run with it man...I'll find a stock pic for you guys to chop and get this thing movin'.

:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.