Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The photo contest is 1 MONTH LONG!
It starts TODAY, Oct. 15th, and ends Thursday, Nov. 15th!!!!!

Contest Rules:
  • Entries must be TAKEN BY YOU! (Real Pictures)
  • Each month will have a different theme (ie: autos, flowers, landscape, etc)
  • No editing w/the exception of cropping and a simple frame.(NO PHOTOSHOP!)
  • No copyright infringement whatsoever.
  • Staff can participate at any time.
  • No nudity, and nothing NWS
  • If the theme of the month is automobiles, no Colorados. Keep the badass 'Rado pics for your TOTM entry.
  • Finished thumbnails(attachments) should be no bigger than 500x500 (link to larger pictures is encouraged)
  • No camera phone pictures
  • Staff (and myself) make the final call whether or not a photo has been edited, copied/stolen, and is in fact authentic.
  • Limit 1 entry per person per MONTH(the picture can be replaced as many times as you'd like, but whatever is posted by the close of the thread, is your final entry).
  • If at all possible, please include as much EXIF (parameters i.e. f/, ISO speed, filters, lenses, camera model, etc., etc.) info as you can.
ENTRY TIMELINE:
Entries will be accepted from Monday, Oct. 15th 'till Thursday, Nov. 15th @ 10 p.m. EST. Voting will begin immediately after the contest thread closes, and will be open until the following Thursday night @ 10 p.m EST. Winners will be announced whenever the hell I get around to it.

Other stuff:
Anyone can enter, staff included. Winner of the prior month will choose the next months subject(or they can default their choice to another member). Please try to keep the subject accessible to everyone.(I.E.- Dont use a subject like "Marine Life" because not everyone lives close to the ocean or a lake) Be creative and try not to bash on other members. MC's rules still apply regarding PG-13 material. Anything not PG-13 will be disqualified and immediately removed as well as other material deemed inappropriate from the Staff.

THIS POST IS FOR ENTREES AND DISCUSSION ABOUT ENTREES ONLY... No random discussion, please keep that in the OT chat. At the end of each contest month, discussion about the past week's challenge will be DELETED.

Please direct your questions/concerns to me.

This Month's Topic: Animals

The monthly prize will be this sticker made by Silent Images:

·
Registered
92 Posts
you can sit and watch they guys all day , there is about 3 of them that feed along these area of the inlet of the mouth of the somass river in port alberni ( vancouver island ) canada taken with my digital HD camera

Attachments

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
S'all I got at the moment, maybe ill have better luck with next months topic...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
6 entries over a course of 30 days....... I think this contest is over for the time being.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.