Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and cenos16 helped iwa100 gut his cat and decided to take a lil photoshoot while he was down here.

Will put up more pics tomorrow its past my bedtime. ha

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Nice pictures.

I'm actually kind of liking the two different colored parking lights on IWA's truck. :eek:mg:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had the two different colors in mine for a while too, except the colors on mine were reversed; white on the outside and yellow on the inside. :econo:
Ya...only because I had it the way I do now and you can't be a copycat. Lol.

----------------------

All the good pictures he didn't post. There are some pretty sick ones in there. Although in the next week or so we're gonna try and meet up and again and take some shots if anyone in the socal area is down. Maybe grab a bite to eat or something before/after.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Ya...only because I had it the way I do now and you can't be a copycat. Lol.

----------------------

All the good pictures he didn't post. There are some pretty sick ones in there. Although in the next week or so we're gonna try and meet up and again and take some shots if anyone in the socal area is down. Maybe grab a bite to eat or something before/after.
LOL. ^^

Well hit me up. You have my number.

There's a guy in Chino who's been wanting to meet up for a while now.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im having troubles with the image resizer right now so hopefully it will like me more tomorrow.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to do it online, ha i don't have any software to resize images on my computer.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice pics....gotta love a little dry dirt on a 4X4

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Get Gaim. Free software that'll allow you to resize and edit pictures (same idea as Photoshop).
Can't find it, everytime i google it, i just get instant messaging programs, you got a link? and any idea if it will work on a mac?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts