Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Damn right!!!! I want painted flares, you actually want unpainted? If you want unpainted, Ill sell you mine. Right now!!!! Im trying to sell mine and get Victory Red matched Flares. Oh and my tryck is an 07 flares are brand new and in immaculate conditions. Let me know if you wanna go unpainted.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i think if she went with the black it would look pretty slick actually... it would go with the whole theme of the truck.. (gas cap, wheels, etc)

photoshop it real quick MC

P

·
0 Posts
I was thinking that, the door guards give the truck a more rough look. Take them off if you're gonna keep the flares painted.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I was thinking that, the door guards give the truck a more rough look. Take them off if you're gonna keep the flares painted.

i agree.. if u want a smooth look.. keep the flares painted and remove the door guard.

if you want an aggressive look (which i think is bad ass) go unpainted flares and leave the guards

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
agreed leave the flares painted

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the reason for it is...

my boyfriend won't stop bugging me---he says that no gaurd and black flares would look good---i say too much black around the wheels and just having the gaurds black balances out the black between the tires.

thanks for the suggestions guys...now to get my bf to stop suggesting it...

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
the reason for it is...

my boyfriend won't stop bugging me---he says that no gaurd and black flares would look good---i say too much black around the wheels and just having the gaurds black balances out the black between the tires.

Who gives a crap what he wants, its your truck and you should have it the way YOU and only YOU want it. imo I agree with the others and leave painted and take off the bsm's.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
the reason for it is...

tell him if he doesnt like it then no sex lol

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
HAHA i agree i would take the bsm off and leave the painted flairs on there. an threaten no sex that will shut him up real fast!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
HAHA i agree i would take the bsm off and leave the painted flairs on there. an threaten no sex that will shut him up real fast!

X3:355:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts