Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.

Could someone chop Flatman's ride to white for me? He's contemplating selling me his titans (and my ride is white), so I'm curious to see how they'd look. And, if it's not a problem, could you drop it to about an inch gap?

If I bought titans and bored them myself, I was thinking about changing the offset to have them sit in a bit, but if I can just buy his ...

And, I was thinking about going with the charcoal titans, but but if I can just buy his ...

Thanks for the help. I'd be curious to know what you guys thought about changing the offset too (how far could I go w/o rubbing on the inner walls).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/cutiepiescloset/11/7-16/DSCF6239.jpg

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
post a pic of your truck in a similar angle and we can just chop the wheels onto yours.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's nice, I think I like 'em! You photoshop pros are pretty generous, thanks! I wish I could do that. If anyone has time and the inclination, what about "charcoal"ing the titans and dropping it a bit?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dlucas -- Yeah, I need some pictures up here. I think I'm going to get the wife to snap some this weekend. And, maybe I can find some of my pontiac I had a few years ago. What's this avatar thing? I should dig something up for that too. Can you change it time-to-time? I have committment problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts