Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if someone would kindly drop my truck a couple inches and add some black xtreme wheels, and if its not too much trouble silver (stock) xtremes

thanks, Lee

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
here it is dropped about 2/3

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
sorry for the quick job but I dont know how yet to switch the wheels but here are the zq8's in black

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts

told you I am not good with that. back wheel had the wrong angle

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts

CHARCOAL FTW. with more time I could make them better but since it is just to see what It would look like you get the idea.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
those wheels are sweeeeeeeeeeet. :lol: I know they've been out since 05 but your making me want a set ;) To bad i've already got a powdercoated set of ZQ8's and a set of 20's.

Good luck man I hope you go with the silver xtremes.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
those wheels are sweeeeeeeeeeet. :lol: I know they've been out since 05 but your making me want a set ;) To bad i've already got a powdercoated set of ZQ8's and a set of 20's.

Good luck man I hope you go with the silver xtremes.
i am, picking them up this weekend at a meet, i WILL NOT post pics until its dropped though, sorry.

by the way, you ever come up this way??? i need tuned and i hear good things about you.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
i am, picking them up this weekend at a meet, i WILL NOT post pics until its dropped though, sorry.

by the way, you ever come up this way??? i need tuned and i hear good things about you.
where's this way? :lol: if it's outside of florida... no way. Florida is a big fucking state and no WAY i'm driving up there to tune (sorry man).

If your ever near/around West Palm Beach, Florida lemme know i'll tune it for ya. Check where WPB is... shits far from like everything. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts