Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Re: Photoshopper pler slam my truck!

holy crap, the tint strip on your windshield if freakin huge!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Photoshopper pler slam my truck!

lol the front strip really doesnt seem that big when your looking from the inside. and the side windows arent that dark actually. i took the photo in the morning so my truck was covered in dew and it fogged up the windows mking it look darker

·
Registered
760 Posts
hey man, i saw your truck 2 weekends ago, you were driving to ocala on 151 or something like that i was in a black 07 avalanche and i was in front of you going through town and then on the 151 road or whatever you passed me and then i was behind you the whole way, nice looking truck man. Dont know if you remember every car or truck lol. and im not sure if its 151 it might be another number.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks man. i dont really remember though, lol i pass alot of people. im not sure about 151. i take 121 and 27 to ocala. maybe one of those. i rmember talking to you a while back on cfans, didnt you say you come up to williston sometimes?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
here ya go, slammed, tucked, date removed.

And well if you like it SHAVED: :naughty:

Or some color-matching:

....and last but not least, rollpanned.........

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
duuuude, those look awesome! thanks man!!

nokstyle, the reason i can bag it with those wheels is because of the offset. they stick out about 1/8th of an inch even with the extreme flares. no way would they tuck, lol

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont remember...i think it was like a +32 but i could be wrong

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:yeahthat: :werd2:

nice chops PRC.....

·
Registered
760 Posts
it was 121, yeah i come up like once every 6 months but ill be up there more like every other week since my grandfather was diagnosed with lung cancer. when i get my truck out of the shop im going to take a trip up there should be next weekend, if you wanna meet up or something.

·
Registered
98 Posts
sup.......trust me..u could tuck those rims...i seem that before...just got 2 take it sumwhere were they do sik as work.....mine is goin 2 b done after the summer they r chargin me 3 gs to tuck on 24.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts