Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was bored last night.. Only had one plane to work so I took some pic.. Its one of my companies biggest corporate jets. Its a Legacy 135. seats at 19. I know 19 ppl its low right, but u got massive space.. u can walk around and still have room. I love this plane. So easy to work on. Any issues it tell whats wrong and how to go about trouble shooting it.. love it

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sweet Pics Bro!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Dope plane. Mine is blue with burled walnut interior. And a stripper pole...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah yeah yeah

·
Registered
34 Posts
looks purdy....lol. are the DDI's and such touch screen? I would take some pics of the planes I work on, well I could but not the insides of them, I would get in trouble for that, and they dont look as pretty or shiny as that one. The troubleshooting computers do make it nice when they break though huh...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fix them.. i'm an aircraft tech

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok my day keeps getting better just got my Certificate from me going to Factory Class for Bombardier. many ppl go but never pass due to how hard it is.. i pass easily.. yeah i am smart when it comes to planes..

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice job !!

Where did you still the golf cart from???
thats the vehicle we drive around in servicing the planes at the gate... which is like 50 yards away from the hangar

1 - 20 of 39 Posts