Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dont know where to really post this but yeah this is what i did the other day fun fun...

and a lil video of how it works. (sorry about the wheel down there haha its comin off soon.)

·
Registered
24 Posts
:lol:

Pretty inventive dude...although, I gotta say...if you're cruisin' on the freeway and such, that might add a little drag. ;)

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Thats sick. Although I think it would be better if it hung below the rollpan and you could hide away your plate when parked or something.

Anyone know seen one that flips around like Bond or something to show a different plate?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i got it free. this dude was like here u want this i was like hell yeah sweet. but yeah soon as i get my pan its going under the truck. and NO it dont add no drag. or it dont seam like it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah i got it free. this dude was like here u want this i was like hell yeah sweet. but yeah soon as i get my pan its going under the truck. and NO it dont add no drag. or it dont seam like it.
Nice then; definitely custom. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Haha. Sick.

There's a truck out here that has that. It's that white bagged truck. Put it in the same location.

It's great for when you're showing your truck and have the rollpan without a license plate holder. Just drop the plate inside and it'll look cleeeeeeeeean! :cool:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thats sick. Although I think it would be better if it hung below the rollpan and you could hide away your plate when parked or something.

Anyone know seen one that flips around like Bond or something to show a different plate?
x2!!!!

definitely a plus if u have a smooth rollpan. its gonna be super clean and badass.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys..... i will start workin on my lorado again. after i get done with my dime..... its takin all my money right now.... plus i my passanger bag is about to blow.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts