Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right area but im looking for pics of a black regular cab at zq8 height on xtreme wheels in hypersilver or black i currently have the zq8 wheels and i love em but these wheels have really caught my attention and i would like an idea of how'd they look.

Thanks in advane

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Looks like @Buddy had an issue as well. Was that resolved?

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
Buddy hasn't been on in a while, I sent him a PM as well to see if he ever got his stuff.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
The 18" hyper-silver extreme are one of the best looking wheels for these trucks.

BTW... What's this panel you speak of? @Jesse Another bad deal on the Nation?... Oh the shame of it all.
The back cab panel behind the seat @rshadd @Jesse

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Jesse I'm sorry man your panel is boxed up I just haven't been able to drop it off, I just got back from Florida and found out my truck got totalled while I was away. I'll try my best but without a car and with how busy everyone is I can't say for sure when I can drop it off

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
Communication is key brother, I've sent you PM's and a message asking about it and got nothing back even though you've been signed on.

How about you send me my money back and when you drop it off send me a PM with tracking and I'll shoot you over the money. I've been here for many years and have never screwed anyone over so you will get your money, many people here can back me up on it. :shrug:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Communication is key brother, I've sent you PM's and a message asking about it and got nothing back even though you've been signed on.

How about you send me my money back and when you drop it off send me a PM with tracking and I'll shoot you over the money. I've been here for many years and have never screwed anyone over so you will get your money, many people here can back me up on it. :shrug:
Jesse speaks the truth......no sugarcoated-bullshit

@Jesse @ZQ8inCO

BTW......I will personally be all over this like stink-on-shit till all parties are satisfied xthanksbye

1 - 17 of 17 Posts