Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few shots took by Killboy website of the truck run thru the Dragon...Wish more have attended !! These are the kinda of pics I promised everyone who attended... :355group:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out the highway in those pics... LOL

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is this dragon highway. Is it highway 421

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
No... It is hwy. 129. 318 curves in 11 mile stretch !!! Awesome drive or bike ride !!! I am planning another meet and greet this spring...Hope more can attend !!:355group:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will do a sign up post a little closer to spring with grille food provided by the wife and I !!!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
been there ;-)

·
Registered
23 Posts
tweek- I live in Knoxville. Use to go to the Yamaha V-Max Rally every year(@ The Dragon) Great place to ride. When is the next Colly Meet.
CodeRed- Nice truck- I just got my2010 Colo Victory red C/C V8 zq8 cant wait to drop it a little.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am planning on early spring for the meet... A must drive which will include a trip on Hwy. 441 across the Smokies from the NC side.. I will post the date a little closer to spring... Hope to see everyone there..

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
tweek- I live in Knoxville. Use to go to the Yamaha V-Max Rally every year(@ The Dragon) Great place to ride. When is the next Colly Meet.
CodeRed- Nice truck- I just got my2010 Colo Victory red C/C V8 zq8 cant wait to drop it a little.
Thanks, though those pics are several years old. My sig is most current.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts