21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to take the 68 but it was cold and the 68 doesnt have a heater

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What the phuck are those mustangs doing there?:mav: :lol:
Erika (the girl on here who has a colorado) has a mustang and her husband has a GTO so I guess they invited a few

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
That's right bitches, we invited some of the Columbus mustang crowd. The better half and I took the goat to the meet, no point taking 2 gas guzzlers on a 2 hour road trip when you are broke ass hoes. D&B was awesome though, the alcohol flowed freely!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's right bitches, we invited some of the Columbus mustang crowd. The better half and I took the goat to the meet, no point taking 2 gas guzzlers on a 2 hour road trip when you are broke ass hoes. D&B was awesome though, the alcohol flowed freely!
btw we are having a colorado meet at D & B on Dec 2nd lol

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
That sucks, I got screwed into going to a baby shower Dec. 2nd and I would rather jump off a bridge than ever go to another baby shower in my life. I would rather go to D&B again and spend a small fortune on booze and games.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sucks, I got screwed into going to a baby shower Dec. 2nd and I would rather jump off a bridge than ever go to another baby shower in my life. I would rather go to D&B again and spend a small fortune on booze and games.
say something came up ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts