893 Posts
Brother again Sweet!!!!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys!! :)

Brother again Sweet!!!!
And a huge thanks to you for all the help, bro!!!! Much appreciated!!

those extreme wheels > your 20s...

that looks awesome bro...fucking awesome!

Hows the ride quality?
The ride is absolutely fantastic. No rubbing or bottoming out...except for the engine crossmember. I'm going to have to see what I can do about that....

Freakin Awesome!!

Is it too low for the 20's now?
Much too low for the 20's in the front. Hence the 18's and low pro tires. However, I can mount up 255/35/20's in the rear no problem.

My 20's were 27" tall...from the ground to the fender lip, I'm at 26.5" in the front. Hehe.

The rear is at 27" from the ground to the fender lip.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
rrcn=lower than me now = gay...

j/k
:kiki:
looks freaking awesome.

·
Registered
893 Posts
^^^^He better well NOT after all the work I put into it!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

·
0 Posts
im sorry rccn....but i may have to copy you. Holy shit does that look good.

Z

·
0 Posts
Thanks for all the comments, fellas!! :)

WE. We put into it. :mav2:

Not to forget the man who notched the frame either!!
btw, is that mild notch of yours common?? Id really like to do something like that.

Z

·
0 Posts
Thanks dude. :)

Sorry, but what do you mean by common?
Would the average truck shop know wtf im talking about if went in and ask them to perform a whatever the hell this kind notch is called.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would the average truck shop know wtf im talking about if went in and ask them to perform a whatever the hell this kind notch is called.
Oh, well you would definitely want to talk to a bag shop. They'll know exactly what a c-notch is and how to go about it (how much is safe to cut out and how to properly reinforce everything).

·
Registered
78 Posts
see rudy i told ya that you needed to get rid of thoes rims.. i think they look better on hans truck then yours and the extreme rims looked better on your truck, and you also think i should go another inch lower then you?

Z

·
0 Posts
Oh, well you would definitely want to talk to a bag shop. They'll know exactly what a c-notch is and how to go about it (how much is safe to cut out and how to properly reinforce everything).
but wasnt yours a Small notch? I dont remember you cutting too much of a notch in your frame.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts