Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pics of my box.*new pics added*

well guys that have been following alone in my rear bucket seat thread here is pics of the sub box. me and my dad been working on it for the last 2 days. and finally got it nocked out last night. it hits perty good. and i am suprised that the pioneer 10s hit as good as they do. cant wait to get a better amp and subs.

i will be covering the box this weekend in the same stuff as my door panels and headliner

here are 3 new pics of the box.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha. i was thinking of all kinds of things to do. but damn. the lorados look like they got some room in the inside but damn once u start buidling shit in there u seam to find out its small than a bitch. i was wanting to mount the amp to it and shit. but i am going to have to mount them to the back wall. i got it just shoved under the seat for now. and thanks guys.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Looks awsome man be sure to post up some pics when you get it covered. My box is going to be finally done tomorrow. I can't wait to hear it for the first time.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Nice box Derk. My plans are to mount the subs under the box firing downward leaving the top so that I can mold in some cup holders and other things. I am only wanting 2 10s though. I plan on using MDF and fiberglass to make mine as well. I will be ripping my seat out tomorrow, but my progress will be slower than yours for sure...lol. Good job bro.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys. i have a hand full of things to do to this truck for it to be marked off as done!

·
Registered
563 Posts
nice armrests :lmao:

no really though that looks SICK!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts