Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To start off I just want to say FUCKING TITS JOB DAWG CATCHER on the install of my amp and sub here are a few pics

and the reason why you cant see any wires is DC is the shiznit and hook it up clean!!

Thanks again bro

updated pics

I like this one the inside lights up blue

P

·
0 Posts
Very Fucking Nice, Looks like aPuerto Rican, ahum ahum i mena Dwag Catcher Fabrications type of work. Congrats man!!!! Now im really gettin that Sticka on ma truck.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
yeah I was gonna say that install is tits SI....so clean man dawg does some quality work I see

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Nice job, guys. Looks great.

Hey SI, why did you decide to put your sub behind the drivers side seat? I put mine on the pass. side so my seat wouldn't bang as much. My son giggles the whole time he rides with me. He says, "Turn it up, it tickles!!!"...

·
Registered
8,881 Posts

Hey SI, why did you decide to put your sub behind the drivers side seat? I put mine on the pass. side so my seat wouldn't bang as much. My son giggles the whole time he rides with me. He says, "Turn it up, it tickles!!!"...
lmao thats great

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I like the way it tickles

Sweet install! what amp is that si?
its a sony Xplode 1200w not sure of the model I have a pic

·
Registered
437 Posts
xm-2002gtr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts