Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the TYCs in last week but havent really had the time to post up pics...so here ya go....and yea I know my truck is dirty :(

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got another package at the same time....its been rainy so havent used it yet though :(

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ghey ghey and ghey. took my idea... :disgust: I might have to get those now.. they look nice on black.. especially if i smoke em.
My ass...you always say i took your idea. :mom: lol. Your just lucky I like to waste my money on all kinda of shit and not just my truck lol.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
My ass...you always say i took your idea. :mom: lol. Your just lucky I like to waste my money on all kinda of shit and not just my truck lol.
your lucky that I have to pay for school and not my truck... $2k+ every 3 months... i could have this shit bagged, new paint, shaved, and suicides already.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your lucky that I have to pay for school and not my truck... $2k+ every 3 months... i could have this shit bagged, new paint, shaved, and suicides already.
Haha im probabily gunna shave my stuff this winter. Gotta make some room in the garage though lol. Sucks cause I guess that dude totally sold out his business so I need to find a new paint booth to use...if not im just going to paint my tonneau in my garage when it comes in lol.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I wasnt sure at first but then when I put them on I liked them more. It makes the rear end stick out a bit more. Think its mostly because they are bright red unlike the stock lights.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
sweet! looks cool :355:

i totally have to do this now.....itll match the third brake light better than my carbon fiber ones....and i dont think ill smoke em, they loook fine as is.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
nice lights

i got the same ones on mine. i love how they look, and they're bright as hell.
no shit i started to get a head ache following you sunday :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice lights

no shit i started to get a head ache following you sunday :lol:
Haha Ill have to have one of my friends follow me and tell me how it is. My hids should be here soon so looks like ill be blinding people from the front and back. I did notice that the reverse light in these is way brighter. I got 5% all around and could never tell really see if the reverse lights were on or not....but now it lights up the whole street lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts