Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright boys, I'm sure everyone knows the deal as this has been a long time coming now. Got all the hardware, just need the labor! Glen is awesome and willing to use his place, tools, and garage.

Date: APRIL 20-21
Time: 9:00pm

Everything we'll be doing:
  • Powerslot front rotors and new brake pads
  • CST 5" spindle lift for the front
  • AAL, shackles, and shocks for the back
  • 1" Spacers + wheels and tires
This will most likely be a weekend long ordeal. We'll need as many guys as we can get as this will be a learning experience for me making me useless to Glen except as an extra set of hands. I'll provide food and beer for the weekend as payment (sorry Matt, Barbies not included).

Who
myself (duh)
gunny (Matt)
hotwater (Glen) - maybe :kiki:

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Re: Fred's Lift Meet

Hmmmm. Well, first off, it's about damn time. lol. Let me talk to the wife and see what we have going on. I'm pretty sure that I have family coming in to town that weekend. The next weekend, I think we're good. I'll double check and let you know for sure.

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Fred's Lift Meet

I'm not available April 13th, April 20th would be the next weekend for me.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Fred's Lift Meet

Do we need to make a spread sheet for all this?

As long as its far enough out that I can ask off I might be able to make it. Funds are tighter then a vergins asshole right now so it will be a toss up for me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Fred's Lift Meet April 20-21

OP edited, post up if you think you can make it and I'll add you to the list

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

maybe witha side of finances

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Fred's Lift Meet April 20-21

I'm gonna be a last minute thing for me. I got a promotion at the Wally hell and don't know when I start yet.

Congrats I guess.... What did the put you in charge of the head? Someone has got to monitor the dumping of bodily fluid. I bet you would even go as far as to sneak a peek and cop a feel. You nasty itch!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Fred's Lift Meet April 20-21

Man you can't manage the head at Walmart I don't even know why there are urinals. There should just be a hole in the floor maybe the retards could ring it then.

But yeah I'm transferring to the store beside JSU and I'm the electronics department manager.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts

I think the bottom ones a 27mm...

This job is a bitch. Make sure you do as much as possible while the spindles still on the truck.

Id like to go but i cant say for sure yet.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts