Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Re: Fred's Lift Meet April 20-21

I've got the sockets and what-not that we'll need. Fred, as long as you bring the parts, we'll be good. And hey, this is open to all. So if you want to ride down from TN then by all means, come on!

Pcream, congrats on the promotion. Now, I need a laptop marked down 50% or more. And let's make it snappy. Lmao, J/K bro. Congrats for real though.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

One more thing, if someone is going to be here that needs to crash for the night or w/e, it will be no problem. I have plenty of room. Just throwing that out there for all of our remote members.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Fred's Lift Meet April 20-21

I've got the sockets and what-not that we'll need. Fred, as long as you bring the parts, we'll be good. And hey, this is open to all. So if you want to ride down from TN then by all means, come on!

Pcream, congrats on the promotion. Now, I need a laptop marked down 50% or more. And let's make it snappy. Lmao, J/K bro. Congrats for real though.
I might be able to get one a display on today for 50% off BUT I wouldn't buy a display from Wally hell.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Yeah. I kinda figured that you would. Like I said, it's no problem. I'm actually working in a Barbie storage case for gunny when he's here. Hmmm, I wonder if I can claim him in my taxes......... Lol.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

if i do come, i got some zq8 swabars, an amp, a sub box, and a couple other little things i could bring

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

whichever

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

i could bring the shotgun to give it a proper alabama motif

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

sorry guys, long days and brain farts are on the menu

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

its just being around schoolkids and jrotc snot-nosed brats takes a toll on your sanity.

chris, i think that's only on tuesday, wednesday, and sunday

21 - 40 of 70 Posts