Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a pretty decent turnout this time, especially with the weather. Snow, ice and rain and people still came out. One of the best, actually. Gregsyellorado (Greg), Pschrags (Paul), Kerad11 (Darek), WTRacing (Ricky) and myself all ended up making it.

First, we met up at the Opry Mills mall. Darek and I met Paul and Ricky out in the parking lot, then went into Dave and Buster's to grab a bite to eat. Interesting place haha. Video games and bowling and pool. All kindsa crap haha.

Greg met up with us at the mall a little later because of the weather, but once he showed up we headed out for the Hunter's Expo.

Here are some of the pics on the way there, and in the parking lot as well as from the show. Unfortunately my camera apparently had a dirty lense and most of them came out grainy...

Me pulling into Darek's driveway. Not as much as Ohio and Indiana, but the most I have seen in a few years haha.

Darek was also amused by the fact there were Seagulls in the parking lot of the mall haha..

From left to right: Greg, Ricky, Paul

Attempted some moving shots
Paul

Ricky

Greg

Greg, Paul, Ricky, Me

Ricky's setup for his Voolant intake. His lid was busted and he rigged up some plexi-glass to cover. Looked good.

And on to some of the cars...

Some interesting trunks..

What it used to look like. ^^

nice Dodge with some 355 tails..

Are blocks for a lift in the rear common? I have always assumed that you would run leafs in the rear to get the amount of lift you want. Can't really see how safe blocks could be for a lift.

Not a fan of the rims, but a wicked car none-the-less.

Had a couple rim showcases...
30s on a Hummer.

About 7" of lip and a negative backspacing? I have never seen anything like that...

Some woodgrain anyone?

Pretty cool eh?

I am gonna lift my shit and rock these!!

All-in-all a fun time. Nice meeting you guys, and we will have to set something else up. Perhaps the Corvette plant or the JD Distillery when the weather gets nice.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Great pics Boyd, Thanks for sharing! Meet #'s don't always matter, you can still have a GREAT time with only a few trucks.....:355group:

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I know #s don't matter Josh, but it's always nice to see a lot of people into their truck haha. Usually it's just Darek and I hanging out. Kinda nice to have a couple others join in...

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Cool pics looks like yall had fun. Some people use blocks for lift. Its pretty safe if you keep them under 2 or 3 inches. Ive seen some idiots stack 2 3inch block to get 6 inches of lift lol. I used to do alot of offroading in my K5 blazer met alot of said idiots lol

·
Registered
964 Posts
Pics turned out great, I'll post up some of the others that was there. nice meetimg all you guys. Definently looking forward to the next meet. Hopefully weather will be better next time. That is Ricky's Volant not mine, I still gotta get a intake. Oh, I also had a little boo-boo Sun, went local Doc, and came out, and my truck was hit, asshloe didn't even leave no info just left. Damage wasn't to bad, but it will still have to go to shop, for repair, it sucks.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great piks dude, looks like you all had a fun time. :)

I've never seen your truck that dirty, your Cleaning ADD must have been going hay wire that day. :kiki:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Here are some more pics, sorry to post on your thread Boyd, but just figured I'd share some more, these where just a few of the cars and trucks there,

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics man! Love this car!!

Sorry about the mis-name haha. I had so many names in my head and trying to post that without seeing the pictures, didn't even realize it.

Also, anyone else with some pics, post them up.

And Marc, you have no idea how bad my OCD was kickin haha. I got home and sprayed it off haha.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Meh, I took the pic if it's what I think it is. I can't even see my photobucket album here at work haha.

Green ricer type car? If so, it had some pretty good work. I know there was a Scion XB (which I HATE) but the widebody kit was molded into it. It was perfect work. No shit, there were no seams, runs, low or high spots... Nothing was wrong with the work. The paint was flawless as well. It was still ugly and stupid, but I was REALLY impressed with the work that went into it.

Also, there was some chick with either a Civic or an Accord with some pretty good work done to it. Only reason I really noticed the car was because of the seats. I can't find a pic of any, but they are the seats where the headrest mounts to the seat by a single "arm" that is located toward the outside of the car on each seat. Always thought that looked pretty cool. Kinda curious if it would fit in our truck, but it is probably too wide..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts