Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, I got the wheels on this weekend and now I really want to get it lowered. It just needs it. I am seriously gonna have to take this thing off-road! :D As soon and I can scrape up the scratch, it will be done. Oh yeah, now I am screwed with the tire pressure monitoring system. It keep telling me my pressure is low. One more thing to worry about....... Oh yeah, I painted my bowtie black this weekend also.

And here is what my center caps ended up looking like:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nothing to do with rim size its all about the overall diameter of the tire
I know, but his 20's do raise it a tad more than my 18's... it just happens that he has higher profile tires too.

Man, those look sweet bro! I'm usually not a fan of rims w/o a lip, but those are nice. :)
Thanks, man! :D

Is that a Rancho kit or is it all body lift?? JK lol. Looks good man I cant wait untill you lower it.
very funny! :kiki2: me too!!!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks nice, I like it. You should be able to swap the tire pressure sensors over to the new rims, they should just be special valve stems with sensors built into them.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Damnit PRC! Stop that! This thread is making me regret selling my rims. :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Sorry dude, I like these rims and i told him i would do it tonight for him. :355:
You sold your rims? :disgust:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Sorry dude, I like these rims and i told him i would do it tonight for him. :355:
You sold your rims? :disgust:
Yeah, I picked up a set just like Flatman's but sold 'em before I ever had them bored out. I didn't want the extra weight from the 18's. :mc:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts