Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In-Dash Double DIN Multimedia AV Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth and 5.8" Widscreen Display

-DVD Video, DivX, MP3/WMA/iTunes AAC playback

-iPod Direct Control (CD-IU50V Required)

-SD Card Slot

-HD / Sat Radio Ready

-Navigation Ready

-USB Front Port

-AUX Line-in

-Comprehensive User Interface revamp delivers intuitive touchscreen control and customizable

menus. Tap, Swipe or Drag — exactly the way you expect a touchscreen device to work

-Advanced iPod control featuring album art display, double-tap Alphabet Search, iTunes
Tagging and Passenger Control mode

-Navigation Ready! Easily add Navigation to any new AVH system with the AVIC-U220

-Bluetooth built-in

-8-Band Graphic EQ with Auto-EQ

YouTube Video:

Pulled from a 100% working vehicle (2007 Colorado).
Parking Brake video disable included; which allows the video to be played while vehicle is

in motion (DO NOT USE WHILE DRIVING!)
PAC-AUDIO C2R-GM24 GM Warning / Chime & Radio module included
Wiring harness is for a GM / GMC / Chevorlet vehicle; came off of a 2007 Colorado LT

MSRP:
Radio: $499.99
PAC Module: $79.99
P.Brake Disable: $14.99

Asking $425 SHIPPED (with insurance) within the 48 Great States of America!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 5.8" Touchscreen Double DIN In-Dash Receiver $550 SHIPPED

What's too high? I am basically selling this with the added features for the base price, and shipping with insurance?

Most people that would go to a store would also pay to have this installed, as I did, being there are so many wires that need to be connected to the factory wiring to keep the chimes/security/etc hence the PAC Audio module.

I only had this in my truck for maybe 5-8 months before my truck was rear-ended and totalled out, so this is lightly used.

What, in your opinion, is a good price? Of course, with regards to me being bent over and rammed w/o lube!?

Refurbished they are going for about $450 on google shopping, without the p.brake delete and the chime module.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Re: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 5.8" Touchscreen Double DIN In-Dash Receiver $550 SHIPPED

Not being a prick, but the newer version of the stereo on Crutchfield is $399 shipped for free with HD built in. Add in the New PAC module and New park brake disable and you have less than $500 NEW!

Pioneer AVH-P3400BH DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com

You may get what you want, I simply made a statement.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ya know, it figures! Son of a B1tch!

Well, I'll accept a reasonable offer, looks like I'll be losing money on this one too...grrrr

If I can't sell this for a reasonable price I'll hold on to it as I love this radio, and just paid too much to let it go for anything less than $300.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

GLWS , I have to agree with Wrayzor, it is a bit high, i bought mine from amazon last year for 380 shipped.
However I can vouch for the head unit, I love it!!! Its a great Head unit! And the PAC module is a good chunk of change also, so if the price is right, someone jump on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts