Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Pioneer AVH-P3200BT head in my truck, not sure if it is original or was added by the previous owner. Suspect the latter, since no mention of it is made in my owner's manual. I have been trying to figure out how to listen to Pandora through my phone (LG Optimus G) via Bluetooth with no success. I dropped my phone and shattered the screen a few days ago but am due for an upgrade next weekend, so I am looking at the LG G3. Does anybody know if what I am trying to do is even possible, or do I need to connect to the head via an AUX cable?

Attachments

·
Factory Fresh
1,898 Posts
Look in the settings and see if you can change the pandora option from iphone to android. I have a new model pioneer and i had to do it to mine.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not seen a Pandora option in settings anywhere.....that is making me think I may have to just run it through the AUX input jack.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, just found an operation manual for it and had pretty much figured that out. No big deal, I will use the AUX input. Now on to the next project....adding a back up camera. Found one on Amazon for under $20 that is getting decent reviews (especially for the price) that I think I will try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts