Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a knock off of one I like on ebay. Anyone ever buy one the knock offs and have a review? This one was made by Crown and I can't find any reviews. Obviously real thing is probably better but at than half the price it is tempting

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Found a knock off of one I like on ebay. Anyone ever buy one the knock offs and have a review? This one was made by Crown and I can't find any reviews. Obviously real thing is probably better but at than half the price it is tempting
One you like of what?
review of what knock off?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a knock off of a Pioneer head unit. It's made by Crown. Just curious if anyone has bought knock off head units and what their experience was if so.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The fack that it uses same model number as the pioneer and looks exactly the same except for the fact that the Pioneer name is missing from it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've seen knock offs that even have the Pioneer name on it and similar box. Only way I could tell was because the colors on the box come looking washed out and well the actual features on them were a bit different.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
You have a link to it?

I have a pioneer double din that was used for less than a year, I'd probably let go for around the price of your knock off. I also have the pioneer brand iPod cable for video playback, XM tuner, and an inexpensive rear view camera, that can also go for the right price.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh no I dont. This was in a local store. They came from the Panama Free zone.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Sorry, that was actually directed at ced_56.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sending you a PM with it

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
If you pass on the pioneer I might be interested, depending on the unit...mines starting to act up a little bit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts