Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

A while ago I got rid of my Colorado I upgrade to a FullSize. Now I upgraded again to a caddy.

I got some parts I pulled out of the truck before I sold it.

I have a mictuning 22 inch LED bar. Asking $75.00 shipped. It has the tube mount brackets to attache to a brush guard.

Pioneer Touch Screen Radio avh-x3500bhs, with bluetooth (no Mic included they ar $20.00) paid $250.00 ish- with SiriusXM SXV200V1 Tuner( NO Antenna included I used the OEM one) with ASWC-1 AXXESS - Steering Wheel Control Interface paid 90.00 and Metra - LAN Harness Interface for Select GM Vehicles Gmos-Lan-01 paid 129.
for the entire setup 300 shipped obo.

I also have a Pionner 12. Shallow mount S-SW3002S4. Bought In Aug. 2014. Box is not included.

Asking 65 shipped.

I also have a pionner Pioneer GM-D8604 . Its a 2000 Watt Class D Amp. With remote mount. Asking $90 shipped.

Also have a 20 Farad Cap Asking $70.00

If you buy the amp and cap and sub. Ill throw in the 0 Gauge wire I have left over. (its used but it works)

I can do a combo package. I also have a RoughCountry Winch 12000 LB. If your interested.

Open to offers.

I need this stuff gone asap. We are moving and I don't have space for it.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Broke links on pics

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
You couldn't pull the stuff away from the junk pile and get good pictures of the stuff by them selves? :shrug:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You couldn't pull the stuff away from the junk pile and get good pictures of the stuff by them selves? :shrug:
When I say boxes are everywhere I mean it. We cant get to our second bedroom let alone fart if we needed it. What did you want to see a pic of?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Price for winch?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts