Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

PittRace Karting meet...lets try this again!

1K views 42 replies 5 participants last post by  JVal 
#1 ·
Boogity boogity boogity....lets go racing boys!!!

These are the fastest outdoor rental karts in the state of Pennsylvania!

Rentals | Pittsburgh International Race Complex

Kart Rentals- Monday through Friday 12pm-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-8pm Call ahead for Private group events and Leagues.

Prices:
$23 per 10-minute session
$56 for three, 10-minute sessions (definately worth it!)

Loation:
201 Penndale Road
Wampum, PA 16157
Office: (724) 535-1000

19 miles west of Cranberry and only minutes from the PA turnpike.

Click the link and check out the schedule for available dates. Some dates there are league races so those are out, but other events may be happening that day such as autocross, trackcross, flashlight drags, motorcycles, ect...

Post up what dates you are available and LET'S DO THIS!!! :355:

See less See more
#2 ·
Sundays are best for me but saturdays are not out of the question, depends on date and if i have to work or not.

I was thinkin meet on a sunday at 10am-noon and then go eat afterwards or stay and check out whatever else might be goin on that day.

So whats good for you guys?

#3 ·
A Sunday should work for me Corey. Just can't be Aug 24 or Sept 28 but the rest look ok for me so far.

#4 ·
Aug 16 & 23 and Sept 13 are scheduled saturdays i have to work, as always subject to change, if that helps any.

How does Sept 21 work for everyone? There is SCCA Autocross going on that day too. That would be pretty cool to see.

#5 ·
Might work. I don't see why it wouldn't as of right now.

#7 ·
I think that is doable. NESM is the 20th, and I'll more than likely going to that, but willl be back for Sunday the 21st.

I'll check my other calandar at work tomorrow to double chack.

#12 ·
As far as I can tell the 21st is still good for me.

#20 ·
27th is the Akron Marathon. No Go for me. Next Sunday still looks good.

#23 ·
I'm still in for the 21st. I should be free all day just not too late please. I stil have almost 2 hours drive home.

We doing food and beer after?

#27 ·
Damnit Jim! :lolhit:

1pm then beers/food at Primanti's in Cranberry. SOLD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.