Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the cheapest place i could get a set of American Racing RT-S 20'' chrome wheels, and would a +25 offset sit almost flush?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
eh, i wouldnt say that. its hard to be unique with these trucks, there arent a whole lot of wheels that fit correctly ( by that i mean offset) that are in most peoples budgets.

i know i sure cant afford most of the wheels i would really like to have, so i plan to go RT-S too, but not to look like everyone else, because they look good and fit the bill.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Eh, I'd rather roll stock than RT-S's. They're just too rediculously popular. I don't even think they look all that good in the 1st place.

But that's just my opinion and in NO WAY is that meant to bash any of you RT-S guys so please don't get offended/upset/defensive with me. You do what makes you happy and mod your truck to what YOU like.:355: :355group:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yes they are designed specifically for the GMT 355s, and they sit flush with zq8 flares.
your talking about the +25 offset, right?

i know i sure cant afford most of the wheels i would really like to have, so i plan to go RT-S too, but not to look like everyone else, because they look good and fit the bill.
i feel exactly the same way. the 2 sets of rims i want cost 3000, and 8000. not including the rubbers!

Eh, I'd rather roll stock than RT-S's. They're just too rediculously popular. I don't even think they look all that good in the 1st place.

But that's just my opinion and in NO WAY is that meant to bash any of you RT-S guys so please don't get offended/upset/defensive with me. You do what makes you happy and mod your truck to what YOU like.:355: :355group:
i have work truck rims right now, and if im going to spend money on new ones, im not going to get stock, unless the Xtreams came in 20''. but i do feel they are a little too popular but to me they are the best all around choice, plus around here no one has those rims on any car. so it all works out.

[EDIT]

can anyone chop me a pic of a silver (ext. cab) on 20'' and 22''

...well any truck will be fine, i just want to see how the diffrent sizes fill out the wheel well.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
yes i was talking about the offset, its +25.

i dont think the RT-s are as popular as people make them out to be. sure alot of people on the forums have them, but locally you just dont see many colly's with rims, much less tasteful rims like the RT-S. i cant justify spending $3000+ to impress people on the internet, thats just my opinion.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
yes i was talking about the offset, its +25.

i dont think the RT-s are as popular as people make them out to be. sure alot of people on the forums have them, but locally you just dont see many colly's with rims, much less tasteful rims like the RT-S. i cant justify spending $3000+ to impress people on the internet, thats just my opinion.
I feel the same, there isnt a colorado within 30 miles of me that is modded at all let alone chrome rims, the only colorado's around me are z71's with women driving them or z85's with old men driving them. weird huh??

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I feel the same, there isnt a colorado within 30 miles of me that is modded at all let alone chrome rims, the only colorado's around me are z71's with women driving them or z85's with old men driving them. weird huh??
exactly, all i see around me are z85 crew cabs owned by middle aged men. i see a z71 every now and then, and there are maybe 2 stock xtremes i see daily. there is one guy that has the exact same truck as me, and he is running RT-S's but oh well.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if i were to get the 22's they would be 9'' wide? correct? and then it would have a =35 offset?

^^if all thats right would a 265/35/22 tire work?

...sorry for the noob questions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts