Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright I bought a set off Ebay a while back and they are the real GM ones

well I've worn a hole through the drivers one and want to get another set to have for shows but gmpartsdirect.com and ebay have them listed for alot

anyone found a cheaper place to get them?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
damn u want the real gm ones.. i know stylinconcepts.com has the mold plastic ones.. not the carpet style

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn u want the real gm ones.. i know stylinconcepts.com has the mold plastic ones.. not the carpet style
yup they look the best in my opinion Really I just need the drivers side one my passenger and rear one are in excellent condition

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yea, GM ones all day! Why not just get the rubber ones for our trucks and put them on top of the molded carpeted ones? That's what I do and my molded one's look like brand new still (2yrs old)

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, GM ones all day! Why not just get the rubber ones for our trucks and put them on top of the molded carpeted ones? That's what I do and my molded one's look like brand new still (2yrs old)
like i said i want a good set for shows

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
geeds just keep checking ebay thats where I got mine and have seen them as a set sell for as low as $50

·
Registered
500 Posts
p#12498780= $76.30 +shipping
how cheap have you found them
sorry there is not much mark up on acc.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
For show - no idea.

But for use I love my Weathertech ones. I got the ones that look like they can hold a gallon of mud. Keeps the carpet clean. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts