Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got bored over the weekend and I had some extra plasti-dip in the garage. I went ahead and tried a little something. I want to re-do it with a thicker coat. Also, I'm probably going to coat all of the Chrome soon too.

Yay or Nay?

Right

Left: (You can see the Resonator Delete mod) 8)

Front

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right now it looks like crap because I only put on 2 coats.. haha. Ill get a pic of how it looks like now with the lights on shortly.

I will also update once I respray it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Drunken.

Here's the pic with the lights on. Like I said, looks super crapy, almost transparent. I'll have to do more than 2 coats!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I had everything prepped (disassembly, masking, taping, etc..) of the grill yesterday... And the POS spray-gun doesn't work properly. Going to Harbor Frieght to get a new one today. I felt like a big A-hole. GAPING!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used cans for the lights.

I meant *Spray Handle*. I want to use something with a wider spray pattern.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I've always wanted to buy those damn things. But, I always have bad timing when I want to do projects. Haha.

I usually go to the local Ag Supply store, and they got some pretty bitchin' spray applicators/handles. It's an Isreali company. Damn Israelis know how to make mean irrigation systems. I'll get more info, and I'll try to get a spray comparison too. 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts