Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am playing with the idea of black wheels for my truck. I had a black Colorado with black wheels, but traded it in for this. I want to see what the stockers would look like in black. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool!! Thanks man. Just trying to get an idea of what wheels I want to use. If the stock ones look OK in black I will just have them powdercoated. I kinda like it, but then I don't. Decisions, decisions. thanks again though!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, you did do another one for me(THANKS!). I used the wheel/tire combo from my Colorado. I did like that better, but wanted to see what the stockers looked like. I am doing a 3 inch lift for now so bigger tires would be used on either wheel, but if i can save some money on wheels, i might as well. Just not sure I like black stockers just yet.

·
Registered
587 Posts
i like it, those are the wheels i want for mine, but i just bought some zq8 wheels that im gonna refinish a flat black

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man! If I get new wheels, I'll sell them to you cheap! The zq8 wheels in flat black should look great! Make sure you post the pics!

·
Registered
587 Posts
plan to , but i need my tax return to buy some tires and a lift first

somebody chop that truck white for me please, leave the wheels black

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I REALLY want to get a fabtech lift, some 35's, 4.56's, and call it a day! This kid on the way is killing me, and hes is not even here yet haha!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts