1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Long time; hope all is well.

2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 here.

Truck was calling for a software update, so I updated to V805.1.

Unfortunately, I’m now receiving a SD Card Error each time I try to use the navigation system.

Pretty frustrating. Can someone please help.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to bother, but the problem persists.

I’ve tried removing the card, cleaning its contacts, etc.

In the rare instance it works, but only intermittently, as upon a subsequent start up it won’t.

Why did an over the air update have to ruin our systems!? What gives!?

Anyone able to fix / resolve?

Really don’t want to take the truck to the dealer, be without alternate transport, and have the dealer likely either scratch, dent or otherwise damage or steal something out of or off the truck.

Such an upsetting failure on GM’s part to push defective software out.

Was. Not. A. Problem. Before. The. Update. Really, really, really pissed now.

Please advise, and if anyone has any contacts at GM I can discuss this with for proper, prompt resolution.

I Imagine they need to push another update out to get it working again.

Do they even know this is a problem?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Sorry, no ideas here. Most of us here drive the 2004-2012 models. I hate to piss you off even more than you already are, but I can't imagine owning a brand new truck and not taking it back to the dealership and demanding a loaner car/truck while yours is being repaired. I also can't imagine buying a new vehicle from a dealership you have absolutely no confidence/trust in to not damage your truck or steal from you.
That's pretty sad man.
You may find the answers you're looking for at the "coloradofans" website. They are more into the newer Colorado trucks.
Good luck man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts