Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the only weekend that I can get up to Portland, so why not try and have a meet.

When: Oct. 4th
Where: Buffalo Wild Wings
Address: 11995 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway
City: Beaverton, OR 97005
Time: Noon

We'll start having lunch and take it from there.

Attending:

1. Raidrz
2. 04z71rado +1
3. mdrag91
4. lil_nene +3
5. TurboEJ +1

Maybe:

1. Wes Brown
2. glamdring70 +2
3. Boldly
4. Mando Diaz
5. Eddie Jimenez
6. somber sombrero
7. 2xtreme +?

These meets are always family friendly. Wives, girlfriends, and kids are always welcome to attend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: PNW 355 Meet (Portland, OR) 10-04-14

I don't want to be the first and be a maybe.... But I'm a maybe. I will be in Cali visiting family that week. But I may be back Friday, the day before the meet.

·
Registered
139 Posts

I'll have to go on the maybe+family list as well. Company is sending me to Chicago that week and return date is unknown right now. There is a new-ish BJ's Brewhouse location near Beaverton/Hillsboro and over in Tualatin is both a Famous Dave's and Claim Jumper which I consider pricey but tasty. If you want a more "local flavor" type place, there is a spot called Primetime Sports Bar in Forest Grove which I'm a fan of that has really amazing variety of food for a tad less $/plate than the chain spots. All have a lot of parking.
The Cabela's in Tualatin is near the joints I mentioned & opens mid-September for those interested in that sort of store.

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts

Count me in as a maybe, I was planning a trip to Washington sometime in October, I'll see if I can convince the Mrs. to stop by on the way up

·
MTS Crew
1,230 Posts

Luckily I'll be down there that weekend. My wife is running the Portland marathon on Sunday. So we should be able to make it work.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Luckily I'll be down there that weekend. My wife is running the Portland marathon on Sunday. So we should be able to make it work.
Cool. Any particular place you prefer to eat? I need to decide here soon.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Sorry I just miss that place
I just miss home in general

Sorry off topic but did u see that game holy $#[email protected]
No problem man. Understandable. I think they decided at half time that they better start getting their shit together and win the damn thing.

·
Luv them hoochies
3,336 Posts

Yea and I'm glad stanford lost
If I was back home I would be at the meet
But if u dont do muchas u should hit up Dutch bros for me and get me a camel apple jet tea smoothie

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Well, tell ya what, the first meet you can make I will buy you that Dutch Bro's whatchamacallit. Camel? I hope you mean carmel lol.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts