Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Paint or Powdercoat Graphite

Votes: 10 66.7%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
leave as is with aluminum inserts or paint graphite? I just dont like the aluminum with the new chrome headlights. I mean I like it just doesn't look as good. keep in mind I am getting my wheels powdercoated white this winter (i hope) and a checkmate white tonneau.

thanks for your opinion. if you vote please post your reason.

after

·
Registered
893 Posts
Even if you do P/C your wheels white you'll still have black tires. So I'd either do the black/graphite on the front.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its either this or i could go with a chrome ss grille and chrome bowtie!?!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to see what it looks like chopped chrome but I dont know how to do that. ??

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
I like the silver personally.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I like the black/graphite. I think it makes the front end stand out better. With everything being a lighter color everything seems to run together, with the black grille it looks more broken up and aggressive IMO. :shrug:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the black/graphite. I think it makes the front end stand out better. With everything being a lighter color everything seems to run together, with the black grille it looks more broken up and aggressive IMO. :shrug:
yeah i was thinking that too, makes the hood pop even more!

P

·
0 Posts
color that bitch, it brings out the silver in your headlights. You got too much silver up there.

·
Registered
893 Posts
No can do in lame ass Ohio. We're required to have 2.....:dawg: :mav:
So does Cali but I'm running only the back plate along with most of the people out here.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yea, I didn't run one on my Grand Prix for 3 years. I got about 3 warnings and a ticket for it. I only left it off because pontiacs have that plate that goes in there that looks soo good! I figured screw it on the truck, might as well leave it on.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
x2.....and please paint those MIRRORS !!!!!! :lol:
mirrors were next but I had to get a tonneau cover.

color that bitch, it brings out the silver in your headlights. You got too much silver up there.
coming from the chrome boy!!!! haha lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts