Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1141 - 1160 of 1194 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Need to get off my keester and get one ordered...already running a lime-swap tune, but look'n for some better throttle performance.

·
Registered
91 Posts
James must be super backed up/busy. Still waiting for mine to ship.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Should be on your porch in a day or so!:th_woot:
I aint gonna lie, 55 years old and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas... Already planning to do a photo thread of the R&R process...

·
Registered
188 Posts
I sooooo want to do this . . . and the efan. Seems everytime I have some extra cash something happens that eats it up.

Someday, when my ship comes in. :shrug:

·
Registered
91 Posts
PTB and loaner tune arrived in the mail today.. Less than an hour for the install on both upgrades... It's sooooo shiny!!!

(I know it's sideways...)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'll let you all know how it flies when I get a chance to do a good test drive. Just managed to get it all installed and idled for a bit before "She" decided she needed me to do "Not Truck Stuff" this evening.... It kinda hurts a little not running it down the road a bit...

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Administrator
8,894 Posts
:yeahthat: ..is anything in the works for the 3.6L engine in the new 700's? If so, what are the details?
Already Doing the PTB exchange for the 700's and working a top secret SuperSparkz ignition spring delete.:bestest:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts
^^ Nice

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got mine the other day, not only is my truck idling smoother at low RPM, but it also feels smoother shifting during acceleration. The difference in throttle response is definitely noticable and once I port the exhaust manifold, gut the first cat, and throw a magnaflow I can move on to regrinding the Cams, porting the intake manifold, ordering the bigger injectors, and finally start work on custom fabricating my supercharger.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Am I doing something wrong?
I click the link for the TB and it takes me to a web hosting site. Has anyone checked this in a while.
Would love to order one of these, but can't get to it.

1141 - 1160 of 1194 Posts