Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1181 - 1194 of 1194 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
I just wish someone would tell what it costs. Is it a big secret? I don't want to call and waste anyone's time. If it's $100, it might be worth it. If it's $500, I'll pass. I would just like a straight response. Don't understand the mystery.
I could have sworn there was pricing listed somewhere. Looks like the Ported TB thread is MIA. @Supermodulation may know how to get it back.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Made the window from plexi glass. Tube is a kn tube for the truck. Questions on ported throttle bodies. They are very reasonable. I don’t want to say a price cause I know sometimes that can change. But very reasonable. Contact James and get the exact number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don’t. If you search for the intake. You’ll find links to it

·
Registered
348 Posts
Private message him. You’ll be glad when you get one. He can tune your pcm as well.2 very reasonable mods

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
No need for a better pump. Install and enjoy the better throttle response. A tune definitely compliments a ptb though.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Anyone notice a Zero to WOT or 'throttle pop' lag after getting a PTB and tune? I installed both at the same time. I understand that it's still learning, but it just seems odd. Works fine while sitting idling, but while moving, if I quickly blip the throttle fast enough, it does absolutely nothing. Takes near half a second from zero to WOT for anything to happen.

Is this simply a symptom of the re-learn process ?

1181 - 1194 of 1194 Posts