Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tossing the idea around in my head that a split bench would be better for my reg cab truck than the buckets. Anybody close by Winchester, VA/Martinsburg WV area interested in a possible swap? The passenger seat and console in my truck are in good shape, the drivers seat has some wear, and a small tear in the side. I'd like to check out a truck with the split bench to see if my thinking is correct, but all the trucks around here are buckets...

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm tossing the idea around in my head that a split bench would be better for my reg cab truck than the buckets. Anybody close by Winchester, VA/Martinsburg WV area interested in a possible swap? The passenger seat and console in my truck are in good shape, the drivers seat has some wear, and a small tear in the side. I'd like to check out a truck with the split bench to see if my thinking is correct, but all the trucks around here are buckets...

I'm from the petersburg area. Only a few hr drive. I have the light tan split bench w out the flip down console in my reg cab and been lookin for buckets.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a 30/40 split bench in black in pretty good shape in my crewcab. I'm in PA Wilkes-Barre area.. We can meet half way if you want to trade

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm from the petersburg area. Only a few hr drive. I have the light tan split bench w out the flip down console in my reg cab and been lookin for buckets.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm not much on the tan seats, like to keep the darker interior. Thanks for the reply though.

I have a 30/40 split bench in black in pretty good shape in my crewcab. I'm in PA Wilkes-Barre area.. We can meet half way if you want to trade
Is there any way you can send a pic? I'll go snap a pic of mine as well.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
I'm moving to Maryland in March and I have 60/40 tan but they have black/grey covering neoprene covers.

If you're stilling looking when I move I'll PM you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts