Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Seeing as how I'm no longer wheeling my Colorado, I'm thinking about selling my Set of Superskidz for the first gen trucks. Anybody interested? No pics cause it feels like hell froze over up here in Idaho, but am happy to take some once it warms up a bit. I need to pull my drivers side hub anyway.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather sell them as a set, honestly. Unless other people wanted the other two plates. I'd be fine shipping them. They were shipped to me when I bought them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think 400 shipped would be reasonable. They're almost a grand new. Yes, they're used, and a bit scuffed up, but no cracks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think they'd work. The radiator skid replaces the stock splash guard, and the oil pan skid uses a bracket to mount from the rear mount for the control arm. The transfer case skid mounts to the crossmembers.

I see that you're in Canada. Shipping will probably be more, so I'd have to find out what the cost difference would be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Whoops. I’ll have to clarify that in my profile, I’m in California. I’m pretty sure shipping wouldn’t have to be an issue, I have a friend that travels to Boise fairly often. Would probably be able to arrange something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
That sounds like a fair price, but I’ll probably go with the next venture skids instead. Thanks for your time, someone will want these.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Full skid plates aren’t really an immediate issue for me, but thanks for the info. I don’t 4 wheel too much, just wanted to explore the possibility of some added protection.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They weren't for me either, until I got a rather large rock wedged in between the transfer case and the rear cross member. If you're not lifted, I'd highly recommend getting some (be it mine, or the next venture skids).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts