Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ipaid hehe
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if this flies.
I know what the wheels go for around here (based on the ones I've seen for sale lol).
So I might sell my xtremes
18s with low profile tires (will update this post later today with exact info and name brand)
Reason I'm selling is because I sit just about an inch lower than with my 20s and love it but I have 3 speed bumps in the driveway that drive me crazy.
Another reason is that they are not flawless and I don't like that (I Plastidiped them and all which was a good thing, but had to drive through a highway that was being fixed and with lots of loose gravel, the dip did it's thing and saved em from worse marks but yeah). Only one wheel has a curb mark (was already like that when I bout the wheels).
Asking price $700.00 obo plus shipping.
Wheels cost me 300, rubbers 495.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
833 Posts
Damn id love to have them. Wish I had the cash. But I'm still trying to pay off the truck. Maybe once the trucks paid off I can get some wheels for it. GLWS!!!!

·
Ipaid hehe
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm not in a hurry to sell. Maybe later down the road we make a deal hehe. I'm just going to put them away when I take them off.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
I'll be damned, screwed again!!!! :dawg: Every time a set comes for sale, I've got a hundred other things going on. Good Luck on selling them!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Yeah i sold mine for $500, they were powder coated, no curb rash with still good GY Eagle F1s

·
Ipaid hehe
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I know it ain't easy to sell these but I bump for anyone interested in them. I did post obo. And I am in no hurry to sell hehe. I love the wheels. But you know how it is... :)
Bump!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
^^^^ in other words you are asking too much
Or I sold mine way to cheap :shrug:

I paid $1100 for them in 05 to have the first set that was not on a Xtreme.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
Don't do it man, I've had 3 pairs and regret letting them go everyday. :gd:

Yeah, I think I let mine go way too cheap too. $400 each set, those days are over from what I've seen here lately.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Yeah I regret selling mine too @Jesse

·
Ipaid hehe
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmmmm you guys making me think now... lol I do like caring one around in my bed as a spare and flashing it now and then when they ask me what the original wheels were. Hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts