281 - 300 of 337 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
All I've got is a styrofoam one. :(

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
oh yea, bikes. ummm. idunno. i might just throw mine on the rack just to have. i dont really have any extra gear besides shoes.

sounds like you have less available space, so, up to you homie. dosnt matter to me either way.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Think I'm gunna call it Jim. :( Much as I wanna ride I just don't know when wed get it in without sacrificing some r&r ya know. We'll plan a trip for the bikes soon.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Yeah if its ok I'll just hop in with you. I'll pitch gas monies.
Not a problem. Big truck is all loaded up and ready to roll. Just printed out a new parking permit too. COME ON 4:00!!!

Still have my skivies on....for now.

I'm about 45 min out and forgot a blanket and pillow!!!

Can any of yinz spare a blanket and pillow?!
I should have a spare blanket in my truck but it may only be large enough to cover your big toe. Haha.

·
DavidSweetLipsHoneyBaker
8,460 Posts
Just exchanged a few texts with Bykerjim, I think he's just going to ride with me. No sense in taking unnecessary vehicles. Plus I owe him a ride for him taking me up to The Bullit's camp a couple years back :salute:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Me too!!!

Just sent brad a txt regarding the byker meet spot.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Lucky bastard. While we slave away Chris is drinking beer and fishing.

Hey Chris make yourself useless and scope out a few trees about 7-9ft apart. Bahaha. But seriously, I think if the weather report looks this good I may just toss the hammock up.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
BAM! :high5:

281 - 300 of 337 Posts