Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting one, but would like to see how they fit.

My main concern is if they actually conform to the walls of the bed or if they're just flapping around and rippled all the time.

So post up some good sized pics please!!

I'm looking at getting the one from Wise industries.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i highly recommend one. i actually made mine so its not the same as the bedrug brand ones but if you do buy one get the bedrug brand one. they are made specific and form to bed perfectly.

heres my homemade one:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
^if you add pillows and speakers ive found they tend to invite themselves at times... :shrug:

·
DoYouThinkICare
115 Posts
i would recomend getting one.i have one and love it they fit like a glove,easy to clean and take out if you want.at work we put at least 3 in a week with cover installs.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I have one and love it, I am prob getting a checkmate cover as well pretty soon. They make your truck feel and look like a truck of a car.

·
Registered
296 Posts

I love my bedrug. I ran it most of this summer in (It rains for two months straight with no sun and stupid fricken nasty humidity) North Houston without a tonneau because someone decided to maul my Extang RT for no good reason.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I got lucky and found a new gm bedrug for $150. How much was it rr? 300?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i think i would be freaked out to run it without a cover. then again im from new england and we dont get the beautiful cali weather everyday :shrug:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
where is the best place to buy i cant find any under 399 and sorry but thats to much.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts