Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well exactly what it says. Post some pics of work from your hobbies, or of you enjoying your hobbies....

I ride BMX
thinking about picking up drawing (used to draw a lil bit)
ill get some pics up when im not at work, i just wanted to make this thread before i forgot... or someone stole my idea! lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
First and most important is my family: Laura my wife, Angela and Emily my daughter's.
I will post pics later.

Boston Red Sox
The Beach Ranger, my frisbee playing Aussie ShepardVermont

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
nice boink mention your wife and stuff and post a pic of the dog....

good one!!!

I can post my hobbie coloradopd might get mad at me :mom:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
dont I post enough pics of my hobby already?

Z

·
0 Posts

^ but without the falling part

and

^ not the best picture, but you should get the idea

·
Registered
8,881 Posts

nice lookin hobby chevy...hahahahahahahahaha

j/playin man

·
Registered
125 Posts
i too ride BMX wOOT!!!!

i will get some more pics some day... lazy camera man friend!

*edit* thats a 7 foot quarter by the way... doesn't look like much but i had to go over a double coping spine before boosting on it as well...

and i'm addicted to trucks!!!! haha

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i too ride BMX wOOT!!!!

i will get some more pics some day... lazy camera man friend!

*edit* thats a 7 foot quarter by the way... doesn't look like much but i had to go over a double coping spine before boosting on it as well...

and i'm addicted to trucks!!!! haha
im not good enough to do that shit... i wish i was lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
haha thanks man!

i'm not really a park rider so to say... i ride ALOT more street and handrails have become my new obsession!

i'll have to get some sweet pics of them soon

also i HAVE to make a tramp bike sense i just got a tramp at my house! can't wait! maybe i'll actually be able to land my tail whips then?

·
0 Posts
I rode all though high school up until my senior year then I just stopped...last week I blew the dust off my bike and took a ride around the block and I was depressed...I decided it would be good to start easy since it has been a while...well I tried to clear this 4 foot gap that used to be cake, long story short I was short by about 3 feet and ate shit...

I still wear some of my old shirts...Like my DK General Lee shirt I have had since 7th grade along with a few others that have held together though all the wrecks, parties and puke...go go danscomp.

As far as what I do now...one thing that has been taking up a lot of my free time is this website called 355nation.net, you guys should check it out ;) other than that I just chill with my friends get fucked up and don't spend enough time thinking about my future, haha...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

from

to

My 71 Chevelle

My biggest hobby working on my companies planes that is me taxing the plane to relocate to the hangar

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha thanks man!

i'm not really a park rider so to say... i ride ALOT more street and handrails have become my new obsession!

i'll have to get some sweet pics of them soon

also i HAVE to make a tramp bike sense i just got a tramp at my house! can't wait! maybe i'll actually be able to land my tail whips then?
hahaha you cant land your whips either huh?... what all can you do?

·
Registered
125 Posts
i'm more of a "tech rider" lots of wierd things i guess...

i CAN do backflips (gay...) but they're retarded so i don't

i love all the little things that people can't do like foot jams and manual-180 out...

i can do 540's on quarters but i'm not really a GO BIG OR GO HOME rider... although i love boosting...

wierd lines are my favorite, like 180's over our box jump, or over the spine, i can 360 the box and spine but it just gets old...

nose manuals have become rather fun lately as well (i don't have front brakes) things like G-turns an stuff are always crazy fun without brakes.

i'll have to get a short vid of me riding and you'll see what i'm talking about, its hard to explain your style... haha

1 - 20 of 38 Posts