Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
badlandindustries.com
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking back to the cars I've had there were some terrible mods I did that, at the time, thought were super cool. Now I realize they were hideous. Things like Christmas light underglow on a 79 Honda, leds in the ac vents, etc

I am trying to find the pictures of my worst mods but I want you guys to post up yours too. I know we all have that one mod we try and forget we did.

Disclaimer: By posting in here you are accepting the fact the mod was terrible and everyone in may poke fun at you for said mod. No feelings are allowed to be hurt here.

·
Nation's Troll
2,082 Posts
Buying a Colorado instead of a Silverado/Sierra.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
I did take a pencil to a 91 white s10 I had. I actually liked how it came out, the paint had no gloss so it took it well, wish I had pics of it, had many hours into it. Sold it to my brother and he was on drugs at the time so his friends made him clean it off before driving it to their houses so he wasn't driving a billboard that says 'tweeker' lol. I think it was cool but it was an odd thing I did.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Going to claim a DIY "cold air" kit... cone filter with dryer ducting "universal" piping .... never stayed on very well but I loved the sound when it came off.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i'll just leave this, i thought it was hot shit too haha :gd:

Lols mine was blue and silver... Though I never had the body kit.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
I had a '65 Chevy LB pickup that I painted the rear axle -------white. I also had put treated 2X4's under the coil springs to level the truck (spring sag).

·
Batman
5,649 Posts

The forward facing backup camera in the lower air dam. Was leftover from when I put the roll pan on, thought it would help not bumping parking barriers and curbs. Didn't last too long, got crashed by rocks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
634 Posts
Rice rocket tail lights on my black 98 Mustange GT. Then halo headlights on the same car.
Doing the intake on this 07 rado. Also sounds like a rice rocket and doesn't pass visual on smog.
The rounded sidewall on my current 31s. Although I did get them all mounted and balanced for 460. Not aggressive looking tires.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Should have never bought this pile of shit. 3.5 years later and I've hardly changed a thing, just tinkered with it to keep me busy since I couldn't afford any parts. One day I'll get to it.

The day it came home.

Give me a break, I was 19.... Those have been tossed haha

As she sits, in her faded spray bombed glory...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts