Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just blew a power steering pump pressure line. I've called every parts place in the area and nobody can even get them. I called the dealership and they told me it was no longer available. Does anybody know where I can get one? Or a cross ref to a different models lines that will fit?

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
None of the part stores carry them. I work for advance and mine has a small leak and I haven't felt like paying dealer price for mine. I believe gmpartsdirect has them listed

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
868 Posts
I had all of my hoses made by a hydraulic hose shop and they are way better than factory and were about $70.00 apiece. Also you can get the length you want and run them much neater than the factory did.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
I just blew a power steering pump pressure line. I've called every parts place in the area and nobody can even get them. I called the dealership and they told me it was no longer available. Does anybody know where I can get one? Or a cross ref to a different models lines that will fit?
Is this what you are looking for? STEERING PUMP LINES | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick

If so gmpartsdirect also has them listed. PN 15136891. Not sure of availability from either place.

Ebay has them listed also. Search the PN.

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
I had all of my hoses made by a hydraulic hose shop and they are way better than factory and were about $70.00 apiece. Also you can get the length you want and run them much neater than the factory did.
This would be my route. Been tbinking back to the S10forum.com stuff where tbey were going to hydroboost brakes and having lines made. Just have to find a good hydraulic line shop.

G

·
0 Posts
Hello Skithis,

I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time getting a GM part. I cannot guarantee anything but I would be happy to reach out to some of my resources and look into this for you. Please private message me including your VIN and the part in question.

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

1 - 8 of 8 Posts