Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they dont offer much power but I thought they put out a pretty cool sounding whistle. Installed mine today because I picked one up on ebay for $34 shipped and I am not hearing a thing come from that damn thing. With it and my intake it sounds loud just no whistle. Overall not a bad investment for $34 just might sell it later on if no mpg gains are made.

doug

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
do you got a 4cyl or 5cyl? dunno if that would make much of a difference....

Mine and Tommys are loud as hell.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 4 cyl. It seems to be louder just no whistle. The flat part of it is installed in the upright position right??

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was expecting to see some ghetto invention involving an empty poweraid bottle and ducttape. What a dissapointment :disgust:
:gtfo2: tucson haha

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tommy did we install ours right??

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I Believe so because if u look at the back side of the TBS(right side in the above pic.... where it touches the plastic there is a half moon shaped indent..

top of TBS in this pic..however.. your black "sill" on the TBS should be towards the TB and not the plastic.. MC has it backwards in this pic.

that indent should line up with the "half moon" on the TB itself....

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well wonder why mine dont whistle then. maybe because my intake is letting in more air than the stock intake.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
try to flip it. I know SillyolTayo said he had his on one way and it was loud.. so he flipped it and it was quiet :shrug: (put the rubber seal on the opposite site like MC shows in the pic above..)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts