Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
They have them on the full size toyota trucks. The whole window rolls down on these. The center section rolls down on the ford explorer sport tracks. With a little modification it can be pulled off.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Its been discussed before but no one has yet been able to accomplish it. Kenny had one years ago that they used to put in older s10's but the size wasn't the same as the Colorado window.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The easiest to install would be the 42 inch. The top of my glass is 41 inches. Somewho knows what they are doing might be able to use the 48 inch since the bottom of mine is 53 inches.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The easiest to install would be the 42 inch. The top of my glass is 41 inches. Somewho knows what they are doing might be able to use the 48 inch since the bottom of mine is 53 inches.
Im thinking two of our regulators and motors or just use the tundra or 4runner motor and regulator. Widen the back wall a little to accommodate the new hardware, which entails moving the rear seats up an inch or two. Then maybe it'll be feasible. I would absolutely be one to purchase if it becomes mass market. Shit the new rado may have it as a surprise beyond what any of use would know since none of use own one yet lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
Im thinking two of our regulators and motors or just use the tundra or 4runner motor and regulator. Widen the back wall a little to accommodate the new hardware, which entails moving the rear seats up an inch or two. Then maybe it'll be feasible. I would absolutely be one to purchase if it becomes mass market. Shit the new rado may have it as a surprise beyond what any of use would know since none of use own one yet lol
Getting two regulators to move at the same speed might be difficult. I know my drivers window is faster than the passenger. Should be possible though.

·
Members Technical Staff
2,499 Posts
I would think you could motorize the slider glass (if you have that) fairly easily.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts