Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am assuming that this is "that site that no one wants mentioned" over there at the other 355 board, but someone snuck it into a post and I found it! So, for better or for worse, I are here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I notice this forum has the rep system. I'm on another vBulletin board that has that. I like it, even though it gets abused some. phpBB is still my board of choice, but not ones that are ran in a manner reminiscent of monkeys in rule of a communist nation.

P

·
0 Posts
Hey guys, I am assuming that this is "that site that no one wants mentioned" over there at the other 355 board, but someone snuck it into a post and I found it! So, for better or for worse, I are here.
damn skippy, you found the site of the future. :welcome:

M

·
0 Posts
HAHAHA The post hes talking about is the one I tried to enter in there, and all of it got edited w/ the exception of the www., which still linked you to this place. SWEET!

:welcome:to:salute::dawg:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
I notice this forum has the rep system. I'm on another vBulletin board that has that. I like it, even though it gets abused some. phpBB is still my board of choice, but not ones that are ran in a manner reminiscent of monkeys in rule of a communist nation.
haha :welcome: to the:salute:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome to the site

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
With everything you just said I welcome you :)

I recently got banned for posting pictures which contained 355 Nation stickers in there... i like your word choice "monkeys in rule of a communist nation"

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Welcome to the party!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts