Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Well that's certainly enough information for me to make an intelligent decision! I'll give you $4,250 for it!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a 2004, I5, auto. Started as a ZQ8. limited slip factory rear. The suspension is all custom long travel built by allied offroad. 17" of travel. 2.5 Sway away coilover in front with room for a 2.0 bypass shock, or do the opposite with a 2.0 coil carrier and 2.5 bypass. boxed upper and lower a-arms and fabricated spindle. Blitzkrieg heavy duty tie rods with heim joints. Fabricated shock hoops tied together with engine cross bar. New slotted rotors, and new unit bearings. Just rebuilt the front suspension with new grade 8 hardware. Deavers in rear with custom shackle. 2.5 3 tube bypass shocks. Bedcage with mounts for dual spares. new 32 gallon fuel cell. External pump. All AN lines that tie into the factory hard lines. Hella dust light. Custom bumpers front and rear as well as side rocker sliders. Custom front skid plate with colorado lettering cut out. Vision-x halogen, and hid lights, projector headlights. led side lights. aftermarket turn signal lights. Inline 5 has fresh air kit, new battery, new alternator, and new exhaust header. magnaflow muffler. Transmission is a rebuild with all the enhancements done, and an auxiliary cooler. Mickey Thompson wheels. Well worn BF Goodrich tires. Has receiver in rear tube bumper. Trailer products fiberglass fenders and bedsides.

·
Registered
21 Posts
might be interested in the bumper(s), but shipping prices could be astronomical. Also, is the header OEM or aftermarket? and would it fit on the 3.7?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts